Landmarks in Belgium Coloring Book for Kids 1
Children can bring their imagination to life with this coloring book filled with beautifully drawn Belgian landmarks.
Landmarks in Belgium Coloring Book for Kids contains 23 coloring pages with landmarks from cities all over Belgium. All images are in exactly the same style as the cover. The following Belgian landmarks are featured:
- Belfry in Ghent
- Antwerp Central Station in Antwerp
- Basilica of Our Lady in Tongeren
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Brussels
- Belfort Tower in Mons
- Belfry in Bruges
- Cathedral of Our Lady in Antwerp
- Church of Our Lady in Bruges
- Church of Our Lady of Laeken in Brussels
- City Hall in Antwerp
- City Hall in Mons
- Castle of Gerald the Devil in Ghent
- Guild Houses in Antwerp
- King's House in Brussels
- Palace of the Prince-Bishops in Liège
- Royal Palace in Brussels
- Saint Bavo's Cathedral in Ghent
- Church of Saint Christopher in Charleroi
- Saint Nicholas' Church in Ghent
- Saint Saviour's Cathedral in Bruges
- Saint Michael and Saint Gudula Cathedral in Brussels
- City Hall in Brussels
- City Hall in Leuven
Using their favorite colors and art supplies, kids can create personal masterpieces while they develop important skills. Children enjoy coloring independently or socially as they connect with caregivers or friends.
- A highly personal gift for a young Belgian landmark fan in your life.
- Printed on single-sided pages to prevent smudging.
- Hours of imaginative fun.
- Accessible and appealing to budding artists.
Coloring isn't just fun for kids. It will also:
- Improve focus and attention to detail.
- Develop grip, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- Increase patience.
- Build confidence.
- Reduce stress and frustration.
German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
Publication date: September 18, 2020
Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Cover: HQ cover image