Landmarks in Portugal Coloring Book for Kids 1
Children can bring their imagination to life with this coloring book filled with beautifully drawn Portuguese landmarks.
Landmarks in Portugal Coloring Book for Kids contains 33 coloring pages with landmarks from cities all over Portugal. All images are in exactly the same style as the cover. The following Portuguese landmarks are featured:
- Ajuda National Palace in Lisbon
- Belém Tower in Lisbon
- Church of Santa Engrácia in Lisbon
- Church or Monastery of São Vicente de Fora in Lisbon
- Estrela Basilica in Lisbon
- Clérigos Church and Clérigos Tower in Porto
- Bom Jesus do Monte in Braga
- Braga Cathedral
- Carmo and Carmelitas Churches in Porto
- Church of Saint Ildefonso in Porto
- Clérigos Church in Porto
- Congregados Basilica in Braga
- Lisbon Cathedral
- Palace of Raio in Braga
- Palace of Saint Benedict in Lisbon
- Santa Cruz Monastery in Coimbra
- New Cathedral of Coimbra
- Porto Cathedral
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Sameiro in Braga
- Stock Exchange Palace in Porto
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption in Funchal
- Cathedral of Leiria
- Church of Nossa Senhora da Consolação e Santos Passos in Guimarães
- Holy Cross Church in Braga
- Igreja de Santa Maria da Graca in Setubal
Using their favorite colors and art supplies, kids can create personal masterpieces while they develop important skills. Children enjoy coloring independently or socially as they connect with caregivers or friends.
- A highly personal gift for a young Portuguese landmark fan in your life.
- Printed on single-sided pages to prevent smudging.
- Hours of imaginative fun.
- Accessible and appealing to budding artists.
Coloring isn't just fun for kids. It will also:
- Improve focus and attention to detail.
- Develop grip, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- Increase patience.
- Build confidence.
- Reduce stress and frustration.
German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
Publication date: September 18, 2020
Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Download Sudoku Game From